Cloud Creek Systems began helping us in 2001 when we had major issues with our Oracle Applications and how they were implemented. Since then Cloud Creek Systems has provided excellent consulting services to optimize our Oracle Applications and infrastructure systems to work as originally advertised. They have also helped refresh our hardware, do a data center migration, provided invaluable Oracle tuning services, and most importantly, provided us with good sound advice even if it did not fully benefit them. Dewey does business with Cloud Creek Systems so we can focus on our business and keep our systems operating efficiently.
Cloud Creek Systems, Inc. (Cloud Creek) provides Oracle professional services and licensing support specializing in Data Management. Since 1996, Cloud Creek has provided highly skilled technical consultants, employed full-time and invested in as specialized resources to enrich your technical team. Offering a range of Oracle Technology competencies from entry level DBA Services, 24×7 Proactive Monitoring, Platform Migrations, to Solving Key Performance Problems. Cloud Creek focuses on being an advocate for you when investing and relying on Oracle.
Cloud Creek serves as a strategic partner with 18 years of experience in deploying, maintaining, and optimizing the performance of Oracle Software and Converged Oracle-on-Oracle Infrastructure. Cloud Creek’s goal is to maximize the life of these systems, building custom Oracle service plans to ensure Oracle is delivered to meet your specific goals.
Core Features of Our Oracle Managed Services
Ability to Monitor 360-Degrees Any Oracle Database Running 9i – 12c
Tiered Service Levels: 24x7x52, 8 to 5 Monday thru Friday, or Custom Periods
SLA Guaranteed 30 Minute Or Less Response To Any Severity 1 Condition
Proactive Alert Ticketing System to team of DBAs
Deployable on Clustered, Multi-Node Environments
Weekly Review for Tuning, Architecture, & Storage Optimization
Prioritized Consulting On-Demand, Contract, or On-site
Technical Resources Available 24/7 via Hotline
Clients & Testimonials
- Dewey Pest Control | www.deweypest.com
- Since 2008, Cloud Creek has had their DBA team monitoring our Oracle databases 24x7. Their expert eyes view into our infrastructure and let us of know of possible problems before they happen. For instance, an unexpected technical error happened over a weekend that disturbed the heart of our system. Cloud Creek quickly acted and immediately determined why the heartbeat of our system stopped. Proactively on-point, their DBA team make our lives easier and enhance our IT operations at Westlake Financial.Westlake Financial Services | www.westlakefinancial.com
- Care1st Health Plan | www.care1st.com
TeleCommunication Systems began using Cloud Creek Systems (CCS) to implement our Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) systems as well as work closely with our team in tuning and optimizing our Oracle systems, leading to significantly reduced database loads and faster application responses. Due to these successful engagements, TCS hired CCS to monitor and maintain our Oracle RAC clusters that provide the backbone to our Business Systems so our Database Applications are available 24/7/365 to our customers. Leveraging Cloud Creek for all Oracle licensing assistance helps navigate Oracle's complex licensing and got us the best pricing and lowest long term support costs for our business and our customers.TeleCommunication Systems | www.telecomsys.com
- Cloud Creek is fast becoming our supplier of choice for specialized Oracle technical resources and general Java development. Their management team is very accommodating and their consultants have provided a high level of service.Sunrider International | www.sunrider.com
We were experiencing performance issues in our online application that other Oracle partners were not able to solve. Within days of engaging Cloud Creek's services, all performance issues were resolved. They addressed a complex combination of configuration and SQL issues and we could not be more pleased.HealthFusion | www.healthfusion.com
Edmunds, Inc. engaged Cloud Creek Systems to assist with our database migrations. The resources they provided had solid Oracle skills, and contributed to the full range of activities from planning through follow-up. Their people were professional and efficient, and got along well with our SysOps and NetOps team. We appreciated their services and would welcome future opportunities to use them again.Edmunds.com, Inc. | www.edmunds.com
- This morning, Rentrak had our first database problem since signing on with Cloud Creek. There was some kind of event that impaired our online web application. We used the 'emergency pager' email address to escalate for help right away. Cloud Creek's DBA team popped on the call quickly, began diagnosing the symptoms, found a Session that was the culprit, and killed it. This provided immediate relief. We are EXTREMELY happy with the alacrity of the response and the triage. Wanted to pass along our thanks, and our general feeling that we are in good hands with Cloud Creek.Rentrak Corporation | www.rentrak.com
Thank you again for your assistance in tracking this down and the explanation provided with the offending query as well. It really to me is what makes Cloud Creek such a leader in this industry, anyone else would have just stopped at the bad query if they even were able to pin point it exactly like you did. I was able to copy / paste your explanation to executives who don't speak SQL that were able to make sense of the problem without having to explain why it was a problem and avoiding those head banging sessions. Again many thanks.US Search | www.ussearch.com
Cloud Creek Systems has done an excellent job for us since 2006. Their Oracle Consulting team has provided me the flexibility to augment my infrastructure team as needed to get through the challenges of a multi-terabyte database migration, ongoing Oracle performance tuning, and optimization of our Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) environment.eHarmony, Inc. | www.eharmony.com